Thread: H&M Arrington # 5635 Sofa and Tilt Back Chair# 2006 w/ottoman # 2005 in Piazza Mink

Default H&M Arrington # 5635 Sofa and Tilt Back Chair# 2006 w/ottoman # 2005 in Piazza Mink

Great pieces that are not too large in size, easy to fit through smaller doorways. Nice picture frame back.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0011.jpg 
Views:	1677 
Size:	164.4 KB 
ID:	5551Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0012.jpg 
Views:	1045 
Size:	115.1 KB 
ID:	5552Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0013.jpg 
Views:	1147 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	5553Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0014.jpg 
Views:	1024 
Size:	146.3 KB 
ID:	5554Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0015.jpg 
Views:	1053 
Size:	173.3 KB 
ID:	5555
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Libbi Guest

Default Re: H&M Arrington # 5635 Sofa and Tilt Back Chair# 2006 w/ottoman # 2005 in Piazza Mi

Is this sofa tight back or loose cushions or attached cushions I hate saggy cushions that need fluffing

Default Re: H&M Arrington # 5635 Sofa and Tilt Back Chair# 2006 w/ottoman # 2005 in Piazza Mi

Loose cushions that attach with Velcro in the back. Those won't be saggy.
    Duane Collie

Libbi Guest

One more question...looked at Schumacher sofa. It seems really attractive after viewing your pix. Is also loose cushion attached to back. How does it compare in seating. Is it a good sofa for relaxing and stretching out or is Arrington a better choice. I can't get too deep or too high. But want to relax I. Sofa not just sit

Sorry, I'm not aware of any H&M sofa called the SCHUMACHER.
    Duane Collie

Libbi Guest

My bad it is spelled Schumaker. The I pad wants to correct my spelling! Loose cushion or attached? Comfortable for stretching out or better off with Arrington quilted or James farm?.... Pretty is not enough. Need ro relax and not be too big thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Libbi View Post
    My bad it is spelled Schumaker. The I pad wants to correct my spelling! Loose cushion or attached? Comfortable for stretching out or better off with Arrington quilted or James farm?.... Pretty is not enough. Need ro relax and not be too big thanks
    Actually its spelled: # 5790-3 Shumaker Sofa.

This one is a tight back sofa, no cushion in the back. Any tight back sofa is going to have a firmer sit in the back than something with cushions on it. Not necessarily less comfortable, just firmer - and that goes into what suits you and what you like. I myself prefer a nice tight back over a sink-in big box cushion sofa, but that's just me. I don't really care for being 'cradled' in the back and would rather have firm support. To each his own and all that.....
    Duane Collie

Libbi Guest

would shumaker fit thru a 32.5" doorway?? i have narrowed my list down and down to something less deep.. but I don't want it to be shallow either.. Looked at Carlos sofa online.. that was not awfully deep.. any chance this would work? door opens and then sofa goes right in..no turns... otherwise I think I am left with restoration ( I liked it) and maybe meadows.. don't want sofa too shallow or too small a back for comfort but it has to come in to make a home also don't want to call the couch doctor to chop up my new sofa.. do the legs come off any of these sofas.. maybe that would help..

It will not fit a 325" door opening in my opinion. The back is too tall and the arm too far forward. Sofas like that need more like a 34 to 35" door opening, sorry. Most legs on H&M do NOT come off, just the ones that have bun or fat wedge feet on them.
    Duane Collie