Thread: Urgent - Please help with Sundance sectional for my FR

Threaded View

Praline Guest

Default Urgent - Please help with Sundance sectional for my FR

Hello H&M Experts, I am desperately seeking your advice. I am buying my first H&M pieces (Sundance sectional and a bench/ottoman yet to be determined), and I have only 48 hrs to finalize the leather choice, etc. I briefly visited a local showroom, and did like Kipling Whiskey (1st choice for price & look) and Capri Butternut. I am debating if Portfolio Claret (price point choice) is too strong for my subdued FR colors. The furniture is not mine (one of RE pictures), but I kept the window treatments. Please have a look at my layout, and comment on (1) the possibility of sofa/loveseat vs sectional; and (2) whether I should place a chair&ottoman in the far left corner, across from the TV (the way the previous owner did). My fireplace significantly limits my layout choices, and TV ends up in the far right corner by default. My H&M concerns so far include: (1) Kipling scratches easier than Capri; (2) sun damage on unprotected leather from my skylights in the room; and (3) ... my 3 kids ruining an expensive couch! We love all shades of whiskey/cognac, so please feel free to offer other leather choices and suggest an ottoman/bench to complement the room. I've been speed reading this forum since last Saturday, and I feel a much more informed buyer already! Thank you everyone for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	family room.jpg 
Views:	472 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	5568   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fr-sundance-sectiona.jpg 
Views:	418 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	5569