Thread: Last Call on H&M / Jessica Charles orders at current pricing

Default Last Call on H&M / Jessica Charles orders at current pricing

I have been unable to keep up with the overwhelming influx of orders coming in. THANK YOU for your patience first of all and for you business, secondly. I had planned to leave today at 2 p.m. but still have several hours of work left to do just writing orders.

Unfortunately I have been unable to respond to PM's here on the forum and voice mails on my phone at work - I really am overwhelmed. And I'm a little tired! Rather that trying to stay here until midnight tonight and stand a chance of making mistakes, I did call H&M's CEO today and asked if I can have until noon tomorrow to submit orders and he chuckled and said 'for you - of course!' So, if you didn't get in today, or a reply to your email etc. call me in the morning and I will take orders up to noon.

Please don't rely on PM's or the voice mail, I have 52 messages on my machine and 68 PM's right now - I'm just not going to get to them - call me at 703-360-6399 in the morning to place an order only. That's going to be the best way.

If you have general questions on things or on pieces to OTHER than H&M and Jessica Charles, please wait until Tuesday the 23rd to call. That would be a huge help and leave my phone free for those forum members trying to get their order in under the wire.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

QualityCounts Guest

Default Re: Last Call on H&M / Jessica Charles orders at current pricing

Wow. Duane, I hope you have a relaxing vacation planned!

Many thanks to making my order easy. I look forward to actually talking to you one day when things cool down. Until then, please know how wonderfully well some of your forum members have helped folks with H&M questions these past few days. You have built quite a community here and I hope the folks at H&M will keep that in mind going forward.
    Last edited by QualityCounts; 07-21-2013 at 07:12 PM. Reason: To Highlight the members' help with H&M questions

I am all caught up on orders! Only (1) remaining order to write in the morning (that's your's Gail - if you are following along). if you still want to place a H&M or JC order, please call the store in the morning (07/22). Thanks!
    Duane Collie

Riddle Guest

Congrats, Duane! It's been quite a ride, huh?

You can say that again! 4 minutes to noon....last order just faxed in (including your order, Gail)

From now until August 1 will be on the new pricing for e*commerce sales orders. This means that if you missed the pre-price increase deadline, and you can't make it into my store, you can still place a H&M or Jessica Charles order before the new e-commerce policy goes into effect on 08/01/13. When that new policy goes into effect, it will dramatically increase prices from any mail order / internet dealer on those brands
    Duane Collie

Riddle Guest

I wonder what effect H&M's policy will have on D.C. tourism. . When I explained the whole thing to my husband and told him where the store is, he started making noises about a little road trip from Minnesota to get a little history and visit the store! My lunacy is rubbing off on him!!