I have been unable to keep up with the overwhelming influx of orders coming in. THANK YOU for your patience first of all and for you business, secondly. I had planned to leave today at 2 p.m. but still have several hours of work left to do just writing orders.

Unfortunately I have been unable to respond to PM's here on the forum and voice mails on my phone at work - I really am overwhelmed. And I'm a little tired! Rather that trying to stay here until midnight tonight and stand a chance of making mistakes, I did call H&M's CEO today and asked if I can have until noon tomorrow to submit orders and he chuckled and said 'for you - of course!' So, if you didn't get in today, or a reply to your email etc. call me in the morning and I will take orders up to noon.

Please don't rely on PM's or the voice mail, I have 52 messages on my machine and 68 PM's right now - I'm just not going to get to them - call me at 703-360-6399 in the morning to place an order only. That's going to be the best way.

If you have general questions on things or on pieces to OTHER than H&M and Jessica Charles, please wait until Tuesday the 23rd to call. That would be a huge help and leave my phone free for those forum members trying to get their order in under the wire.