Thread: Can someone identify this H & M Sofa

Default Can someone identify this H & M Sofa

Hi everyone

I am on a limited budget and this is my first time buying a sofa (rest I inherited so to say). I want to buy a quality one and have been saving for it. I don't mind used or with some blemishes but want it to last. I do some work from home in all hours of day/night so rest is very important to me.

I stumbled upon this H & M sofa, but can't id the line or model. I checked around and in online catalogue and nothing.

Thanks for anyhelp

Default Re: Can someone identify this H & M Sofa

That is very old. So old, I don't recognize it. I'll guess late 70's to mid-80's. Don't pay to much for that one!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Aha, no wonder I did not find anything about it. Would you know how I can fo about getting a couch? My biggest issue is a simple one: I see 100's of couches and have no clue what I want. Let me explain my situation, which I think can help clarify a bit.

1. I have a height of the back frame requirement. It can't be more than 33"" (not the total height just where it meets the wall).
    2. I don't have any preference on the color as long as it's not 'omg, why did you buy that color' type situation
    3. I don't have preference for anything special like metal stud work (pictured above/etc)

but I want something sturdy and reliable and long lasting. Top grain and fairly thick... My family owned some thin leather stuff before (no clue what it was) and it pealed, shrank, and tore with ease.

I wouldn't even mind used or with some scuffs and such cause budget is there... I literary spent 10-12 hrs reading all about leather/brands and came to one conclusion: I'll never be sure with my decision.

I'd love some advice... I have no brand preference either - just want quality with reasonable price

MADEINUSA Guest

I remember seeing this on eBay at 1800,located in Toledo.my 2 cents,overpriced sofa,would not pay more than 400 for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MADEINUSA View Post
    I remember seeing this on eBay at 1800,located in Toledo.my 2 cents,overpriced sofa,would not pay more than 400 for it.
    exactly. that's part of my learning process/research... I try to id a model, thus learning about the whole brand. But, after 2-3 days of not finding much, I asked for help