Thread: BY # 912-70 Reid Wall Hugger Loveseat, Full Recline in leather # 9417-78

Default BY # 912-70 Reid Wall Hugger Loveseat, Full Recline in leather # 9417-78

This continues to be my favorite motion loveseat/sofa series from any of the lines I carry. It sits well, looks good and is durable. Best of all, it only has to be 3" away from the wall to operate and fully recline. This one has recliners in both ends and they are motorized, which makes these pieces quite heavy. I was struggling loading them on the truck by myself (thank goodness I had the sense to buy a power liftgate on my new delivery truck last summer). These came out very nice - the leather is rich looking and soft/supple as an Aniline Plus hide. RECOMMENDED.

Priced at $ 2,971 (manual model). As shown with power units, $ 3,321 plus delivery fees (distance customers). Prices subject to change but current as of the date of this post.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0007.jpg 
Views:	871 
Size:	133.3 KB 
ID:	5665Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0008.jpg 
Views:	1020 
Size:	138.5 KB 
ID:	5666Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0009.jpg 
Views:	663 
Size:	152.4 KB 
ID:	5667Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0010.jpg 
Views:	758 
Size:	142.1 KB 
ID:	5668
    Last edited by drcollie; 08-23-2013 at 02:14 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

hydraulicllama Guest

Default Re: BY # 912-70 Wall- Hugger Loveseat, Full Recline in leather # 9417-78

Wow! Yep, that's the one I want to order, so great to see a picture of the loveseat version. I love looking at the picture on the forum of the full sectional 912 series in Monterey Desert Sand, too. Wonder if anyone has purchased it off the floor yet? Well, can't wait to order my power 912-70 from Duane...hope it will fit me, a 5'3" female, and my husband is about 5'8"...what do you think, Duane? I also need some serious support in the cushions due to my bad back, although I'll usually have to recline which helps alot.

Regarding leather, I am looking for pure anilines based on my research on this forum, non Pacific Rim, and would most love one that has both subtle natural markings and buttery soft. I saw the very very soft Elmotique(BY 9085) leather at Dillards one day, but it had no variations or markings of any kind. Wondering if the 9053(Monterey) or 9017(Mont Blanc) leather groups might have the buttery soft feel combined with "real" leather look? Are their other BY leathers that might fit this description? Considering all leather grades, because for me it's a large purchase and investment piece, and my first piece of real furniture. Thanks Duane!

Default Re: BY # 912-70 Wall- Hugger Loveseat, Full Recline in leather # 9417-78

I think at 5' 3" you'll find that you will be OK when you are using the recliner ends elevated, but if you are sitting in it upright your feet won't touch the floor and that's never pleasant for most ladies. Your husband at 5' 8" should be fine in it. 9053 and 9017 should give you what you are looking for. Best thing to do is order samples via PM to me or email. They're free of charge and that way you can have some in your home to try out (max of one dozen per request).
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

hydraulicllama Guest

Default Re: BY # 912-70 Reid Wall Hugger Loveseat, Full Recline in leather # 9417-78

Finally ready to order some swatches and had one more question about the BY 912-70 power recline loveseat...can you give me the dimensions for it and also the reclining 3-seat sofa version too, Duane? I thought I had found them before either on your forum or on BY's website a month ago, but now I can't seem to find them. Thank you so much!