This is a very big boy. Its heavy. And yes, I did my Hulk thing and unpacked it and re-loaded on my truck by myself! It's all about angles and lifting points . Shown in the very handsome burnished leather of Imperial Whiskey (GR 3) with custom 'I' stitching, Ultra Down Cores and Mesa finish. It's impressive. I normally unpack at my store, but because this was so big and had so much crating around it, I drove back to the dumpster in my complex to de-crate it. Two ladies came out of the office building (who were watching from the window as I took it out of the truck) in a rush to come see this sofa - they thought because I was at the dumpster I was going to throw it away and they wanted to claim it! This is the first 110" Sundance I've physically had come through my store and I told my delivery crew to eat their Wheaties before they come in tomorrow morning, they're going to need it. DO NOT order or buy this sofa if your door egress is less than 36" wide and you must have clear space on either side of all doorways for at least ten feet to get this in your home.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (70).jpg 
Views:	897 
Size:	191.3 KB 
ID:	5752Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (71).jpg 
Views:	770 
Size:	197.3 KB 
ID:	5753Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (72).jpg 
Views:	677 
Size:	197.9 KB