I am changing the default white glove delivery service I use from Sun Delivery to:

A&O Home Delivery
530 Pendleton St
High Point, NC 27260
336-882-5500
www.alphaomegahomedelivery.com

I have been seeing too much damage from Sun Delivery in the past months and a reluctance on their part to address the situation to my satisfaction. A&O will be slightly different than Sun but the service is similar. They will partner with West Express on areas west of Texas. They do not deliver into WY, ID, MT, SD, ND and NE, so if you are from those areas we will find an alternate carrier. Differences from Sun:

* All furniture will remain in the boxes they ship in to your driveway. This is the primary reason I choose them. Sun takes everything out of the box and that's when the damages begin.
* Service times will be longer to the midwest and west coast. Expect 4 weeks to CA and WA state. 3 weeks East Coast.
* You can pay with cash or AM EX (3 % surcharge applies) as well as Money Order/Bank Check (No personal checks/no MC/Visa/Discover or debit cards, sorry).
* Overall prices will be a little less, though minimum freight charge is 200 lb.

You can ALWAYS choose your carrier or service, and are not bound to use my default choice. I spent all day on the phone interviewing white glove services today as well as seeing which carriers return the most damages for repairs to my suppliers and A&O seems to come out on top. I am always open to suggestions as well - if there is a white glove service you like and want to recommend, let me know! Damage control is Job 1, even if it takes a little longer in the service lanes....