Because of the new pricing policy on Hancock & Moore / Jessica Charles / Councill that require all dealers doing mail order or internet sales to sell at no more than 35% off MSRP, when I get a request for quotes via email or PM, or in the forum, that will be the price quoted.

All this pricing trouble started because potential customers would walk in a quote from dealers such as I and ask their local store to match it - and the local dealer would go bananas and complain to H&M management. So, we're not doing those written 'best price' quotes any more. If you intend to come to my store and buy in person, I will be glad to quote you a price over the phone, but I will not put it on any document that can be printed out with my name on it. It's pretty hard to walk a phone call into another store Just call the store at 703-360-6399 if you have your model number and leather selection.

Also, to reiterate, you must physically be present in my store to make a purchase at the best price in these brands (I'm in a suburb of Wash DC). You can have your relative or friend come in that lives nearby my store and buy it and you can pay them back later, etc. They can drop ship their order to any place they like. That's legit.