So, I have been looking through post here for a couple of days and have found a lot of my questions answered about what to look for in leather but also even more confused on other points. Here's the deal. I have 2 large in the house, master of the couch and beds Weimaraners. I LOVE my dogs, but I have given up on having anything REALLY nice....or so I thought. This will be our fifth set of furniture in the last 8 years. So my husband wants to go for leather this time. I have found the most compliments on H&M furniture. I have also learned that steerhide is better than cowhide. I know that the best hides come from Europe. That's about where my education has ended. I am game for spending more than we usually do on a nice sofa and chair or sectional IF I can feel secure that I can get more than 4-5 years from the piece of furniture. So........anybody want to recommend a good quality, durable leather, durable frame sofa that is awesome for stretching out and watching movies AND harboring 2 sleeping giants? Side note...we do plan on keeping the furniture covered when we are not at home to avoid any possible damage and the dogs are a lot more mature and I have not had an issue with anyone digging the stuffing out of the sofa on over 4 years! So, I think I am safe....

THANKS in advance!

Michelle