Recently H&M sent me another full set of dealer leathers, and that means I now have a set that I can make available to anyone here that wants to see ALL the leathers in their home, and there are over 400 of them.

What I can do for those so inclined is box up these handles complete with a H&M dealer master catalog / price book and UPS them to anyone on the forum. The shipping weight is going to be around 45 lb from zip 22309 (Alexandria VA) and you would have to pay outbound and return shipping on the units, and agree to not keep them more than one week. I will also request that you do not remove swatches from the order in which they are assembled, or keep any off the rings.

I'll need a MC/VISA/Discover to do it, and as far as return shipping *can* send a electronic call tag for the box as well if its not easy for you to get them return-shipped. You can check shipping charges at www.ups.com, but plan on $ 35 to $ 40 +/- per trip , depending on how far you are from VA. Shipping not refundable even if you order.