Thread: City Sofa Question?

jcostanzo Guest

Default City Sofa Question?

I was all set to buy a Restoration Hardware sofa and happened upon this site just prior. I'm not sure if that was a good or bad thing because now I'm really confused

My wife and I very much like the H&M City Sofa model #9844 as it is a bit larger than the #9840. Duane, in viewing your price list I found that the #9844 is either excluded or not available...is this correct? If excluded can you please provide me with a price quote. If no longer available which style might you recommend?

Thank you!

ckdc Guest

Default city

You may be viewing the Town and Country price list which is a promotion that features a limited set of furniture and leathers. The City Sofa is a best seller and I'm sure Duane can get you a good price on the model you want in any of 5 grades of leather too!!

I'm fond of the equestrian series leathers right now myself...

There are two models of the CITY sofa, the 9840 (the 83" long unit) and the 9844 (93" long). Only the 9840 is on the Town and Country Program, the longer version comes out of the regular price book. Here's the price breakdown:

9840 in Cavalier Henna or Mocha (T&C) $ 1,944
    9840 in any other Cavalier color (T&C) $ 2,393

9844 in a Grade 2 leather (equal to Cavalier) $ 3,494 (Sale Period, ends March 9)

Shipping additional on all (above).

So, as you can see the shorter model is where the best deal is, especially if you can use it in the two promotional leather colors.

I think H&M easily has a proven record of quality and durability over Restoration Hardware pieces by leaps and bounds, and probably within the same price range if I don't miss my guess.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.