I may not have ever mentioned this, but if you are a customer of The Keeping Room and you ever need a repair to something you have purchased from my store, then I do it at cost and add no profit margin. I never have felt 'right' marking up repairs and do that as a service for my customers. For example, one of our forum members has a Hancock & Moore Sectional that her toddler decided to create their first masterpiece in ballpoint pen upon the Weston leather seat top. And it was quite a drawing, far more than can be successfully taken off with Leathermagic Ink Remover. Leather restoration experts quoted her $ 200 + shipping to repair it with chemicals and color restoration. I suggested we just return the seat casing to H&M and have the top leather replaced and we did just that for $ 100 dealer cost. Her total bill with shipping was then $ 110 and now its as good as new. Same thing if you have say a JL Treharn Dining Table and the top finish is ruined. Whatever Treharn charges to repair the top is the price you pay + shipping. Please note that this applies only to items purchased from my store - if you bought elsewhere then markups will apply.