Thread: Sofa to go with Rodeo loungers

sbulla61 Guest

Default Sofa to go with Rodeo loungers

Hi I'm new to the forum. I've learned a lot about leather furniture by reading all of the informative posts on here. I especially love the wonderful pictures of all the Hancock and Moore pieces. My husband really likes the look of the Rodeo lounger but I don't particularly like the couch that goes with it. Does anyone have any suggestions on which sofas might look good with these? We are going to buy two recliners and a sofa and probably an ottoman to go with the sofa. I want a sofa comfortable enough for lounging but not slouchy looking. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. I am 5'8". My husband is 6'1".

Default Re: Sofa to go with Rodeo loungers

Look at the Rugby or West End as starters for the sofas....also the McNary and Carmen.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

sbulla61 Guest

I really like the Carmen. Is it comfortable enough to watch TV or take a nap on? Which ottoman would look good with this combination?

Yes, there are a number of Carmen owners here on the forum and they all seem to like the ones they have. Its not a 'sink into' sofa (nor is any tight back), but they sit well in my opinion if you prefer the firmness of a tight back. Carmen has wonderful design lines on it, and its a good mid-size piece.

Cocktail ottoman? I'd probably look at # 093 Chancellor or something else in that general size.
    Duane Collie

sbulla61 Guest

Thanks for the suggestions drcollie. I think the Carmen will look good with the Rodeo loungers my husband wants. The only tight back sofa I have sat on is the Lakota and I thought it was surprisingly comfortable, much more so than it looked. Could you send me a message with prices on these pieces. I am in Tennessee.

Please review the H&M distance pricing policy under the LOBBY forum and read through it. If you still would like pricing, then select a leather grade and I will give you the MSRP prices. If you physically come to my store in the Wash DC area you will be able to buy at a much lower price. However.I will not do written quotes of those in-store prices for new customers - you can call the store on the phone and I will be glad to give them to you over the phone.
    Duane Collie

sbulla61 Guest

OK, thank you. I will call if we can make a trip to your store. You have been very helpful.

sbulla61 Guest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	189.9 KB 
ID:	5833Duane, thank you for your help in making my decision on new furniture. I ended up going with the Carmen sofa and two Rodeo loungers and am very pleased with my choices.