Thread: Shippers and Shipper Reviews

earlh Guest

Default Shippers and Shipper Reviews

Hey Duane,

We should start a shipper thread. You should list all the available choices for shipping (one's you know of, of course). We could then categorized them based on services, ratings, reviews, experiences, etc. We could also factor in pricing, either in absolute or relative terms. For example we could have a baseline price then compare everything to that. Might help some people overcome their shipping fears, or at least give them a list of shippers to choose from so they can do their research. What do you think? Oh and don't forget to do a sticky on this thread if you decide you like the idea.

Default Re: Shippers and Shipper Reviews

I'll be glad to do that once someone wants to send me $ 1,000 for 80 hours worth of work, because that's about what that would take to accumulate all that information. You can, of course, feel free to do that on your own and share with all of us here!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

earlh Guest

Default Re: Shippers and Shipper Reviews

Fair enough, but at least get us (me) started. Post a dozen or so shippers you know of, say from cheapest to most expensive, and then I'll see what I can dig up on each of them. Hopefully others will join in and help. You must have accumulated quite the list over the years - just post the company names and I'm sure we as a community, myself included, will be able to put something together. I'm certain, you'll benefit too from having this information where people may access it easily.