I had a few questions about the T&C program - I wasn't sure who to ask and so I did a search and found a few posts about the past programs. I just didn't seem to get a good idea of how this program works. So I thought I would post some questions I had to see if Duane or anyone else can help us with such info:

1. I called for a quote of the Rugby (5261) in Weston Cane B and found that it was on a T&C Special. It made me wonder whether the T&C is tied to a "leather", to a "frame" or to a combination of both. I ask this because I saw and sat on a Journal in Document Tobacco which was also T&C and I did not want to get that. So, is it possible to get a Journal in Weston Cane or a Rugby in Document Tobacco (not that I want to) with a T&C pricing?

2. Is there someplace online where we can look up what leathers would qualify for the T&C program?

3. Are there any other GR 3 or 4 leathers on T&C?

4. Do these change over time - if Weston Cane is in T&C this year, would it be discontinued next year from such a program? Not that anyone would know for sure but has there been any past precedent for this?

Not surprisingly (to me) the GR I leather or GR II leather prices (with a sale) end up being lesser than the T&C special on higher grade leathers but not by much. So, it sounds like H&M is making us buy the better stuff in the first place with the T&C and then making that even better by promoting some of these better leathers. More information on this would really be helpful! So, thanks in advance for anyone who has any information about this.