Hello,

I am a first time poster here. Duane has been a pleasure to deal with so far, and I am getting ready to pull the trigger on this expensive order for an H&M sofa and recliner. I have to get this right or my husband will never let me get furniture like this again. You know he is great, but he thinks there is nothing to it, you just sit on it, so go to a garage sale or something. It is a lot more complicated than that. So I have some questions and I am hoping those with more experience can fill me in on the low down.
First, I am looking to order the Journey sofa power recliner and the Journey Lounger in Claret leather, class 2, protected. Does anyone have furniture in this leather? We will be using it in our TV room and it will get daily use. Also I have two teenagers and one dog. I may add dogs later.
Second, I have been researching the Dupont Qualux foam and it is hard to tell what is what. Duane has told me that it is standard 18 oz or firmer 21 oz. for the same cost. But what does that mean? Does anyone know what the density, pounds of material per cubic foot, is? I am leaning toward the 21 oz since it will get daily use.
Third, I am worried because I can't rotate the cushions to even out the wear on this sofa. Obviously, the seats with the foot rests will get the most use, so will the middle look new while the rest sags overtime?
Fourth, delivery, the bain of the furniture world. Duane says if you are a perfectionist buy local. If you only knew how bad local is? I bought cheap and they could not get it 10 miles without damage. I am thinking of paying the big bucks to have it delivered in the box, or making a rode trip to NC. I have always wanted to visit the Biltmore estate. It will be a twelve hour drive each way. We just came back from Florida at 20 hours so that seems like cake, bumpy cake, but doable.
Lastly, my 11 pound Coton will want to sit on the top cushions behind my head from time to time. Does any know how these cushions will hold up to that?
I do have a website with some information on Qualux foam
www.dempfoam.com Not a lot but some info is here. I went to Duponts site and nothing came up in the search except how many chemicals they manufacture to put in our food.