Duane can you price a Miller and Austin recliner. In grade 2. Not sure if they both recline and have a foot rest. But I do need that option, I broke my ankle 3 years ago on a quick fishing trip for steelhead, jumped off a log 6 ft up, my foot slipped , I fell and snap. Sounded like a dry 2x4 breaking, ouch#@ ! . 3 fractures , screws and plates and my wife thought I was washing the Bmw at the car wash. good thing my cell worked. OOps Karma got me. I wasnt going anywhere except 3 nights in the ER. And now a sore leg. I think it is the hardware? WEll back to the recliner If you could price Capri leather too. Ps those new Im david barstools I bought they will replace the seat leather where it had a 1inch cut at least halfway thru the leather in the middle of the seat . The furniture store said it would never rip out from there but for 900.00 each I did not buy that response.? The leather quality for the price I paid Is below any grade 1. Costco chinese leather. ? I ordered these before I found your website and got educated on leather... and now wish i bought h@m ones .