Thread: Bradington-Young Mendell (720) Sectional -- anyone with any experience?

blutdi09 Guest

Default Bradington-Young Mendell (720) Sectional -- anyone with any experience?

My wife and I are looking for a leather sofa with a chaise for our living room and it seems that there are very few good quality options. We spend a lot of time lounging on our sofa so having something fairly large and comfortable is important. We found the Bradington-Young Mendell sectional online but I cannot find any pictures of one other than the official product image from the website. Does anyone have this sofa that they could measure and post pictures?

The product description suggests that the depth of the loveseat is 38.5 in and the depth of the chaise is 51.5 in, which means the chaise would only stick out past the front of the loveseat by 13 inches. Based on the picture, that does not seem right. Can anyone verify the total depth of the chaise or the amount that it protrudes from the front of the loveseat?

Also, Duane, could you please PM me or post a price quote for this sofa 720-41, 720-58 in Grade 1 leather shipped to Chattanooga, TN 37405? Thanks!

blutdi09 Guest

Default Re: Bradington-Young Mendell (720) Sectional -- anyone with any experience?

Duane, could you please PM me or post a price quote for this sofa 720-41, 720-58 in Grade 1 leather shipped to Chattanooga, TN 37405? Thanks!

Default Re: Bradington-Young Mendell (720) Sectional -- anyone with any experience?

Sure. Price on that Sectional is currently $ 3,651 and delivery fees via A&O Delivery $ 326
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.