Hello Duane,

We posted this question previously on a Sunday, but we did not hear back from you, so we thought that you might have missed it. We know you must be very busy and frankly we cannot believe that you take the time to help everyone out the way you do. THANKS!!

Also, we have now watched the video via the H&M link that you provided...we are now very impressed with the H&M build quality....is Bradington Young build quality similar??

We are looking at a H&M Journal sofa #1828 in Tuscany Harness, priced at $2795.00 (which after watching the video we assume is a grade 3 leather?)and a Bradington Young Barcelo Sofa #411-95 priced at $1699.00, both at local furniture stores in South Carolina. We will use the sofa every day. We would appreciate a quote from your store delivered to 29625.

My weight is about 400lbs and therefore I am concerned with both comfort and durability under my weight.

I sat on each for about five minutes in the store, and my initial impression is to purchase the H&M which seemed more supportive, but as I do not really know how the construction of the two brands compare, I need your input.

What are your recommendations? Is there another manufacturer or model I should be considering? Thanks for any advice you can give me!!

One more question...the leather on the H&M is Tuscany Harness. It is very shinny and smooth, so I assumed it has a protection of some kind on it, yet when I looked the leather color up on the H&M web site it says "unprotected". This leads me to believe that I do not understand what is meant by the term "protected" in relation to leather...can you help me??

DCHANDLER