I am new to the forum - I have been lurking and learning for about 1 week now - I really enjoy the discussions!

We have a Bradington Young leather Sofa Loveseat & 2 fabric recliners - all are 12 years old. We are wanting to add some new Hancock & Moore furniture to our living room and want o compliment the BY sofa and loveseat We will probably move the (2) BY fabric recliners to our basement or to our office. The BY sofa & loveseat are still pretty nice, but I wish we had read how to care for the leather as detailed in this forum long before now. The leather is not shot, but the seat cushions on the couch are dry and rough from cleaning (improperly) etc. Anyway, we have really enjoyed the BY set but want to add some H&M furniture.

Anyway, back to my question - we like sofa recliners (our current B.Y. sofa is stationary) going back to the H&M Austin sofa recliner we saw and fell in love with originally 12 years ago when we bought the B.Y. set. We still like the H&M Austin sofa but we like the styling of the Sundance better. It looks like it comes in a power sofa recliner - does it also come in a non power sofa recliner?

And, any opinions on the comfort of the Sundance Sofa in general, and esp., how nice is it as a recliner?

Pieces we are interested in purchasing:

Reclining sofa
Matching Reclining loveseat (if it is made)
(2) Recliners to replace our ageing (upholstered) B.Y. recliners - maybe the Sadler?
(1) Larger recliner (for me) that would become my ultimate chair. This chair would sit at the other end of the room from the (2) recliners mentioned above. It could be larger than these two recliners. Our current B.Y. set is red and we have two gorgeous oriental rugs that have lots of reds and blues.

I appreciate everyone's feedback and thoughts.