Thread: Power recliners and city sofa

scottshiv Guest

Default Power recliners and city sofa

I am deciding between a recliner or a sofa. I picked the city sofa because of its size and it looks like it has firm back support. I say it looks like it would fit my needs because no one in Austin has any in stock. I liked the one you showed with the nail trim. I am short and I want something that does not envelop me and has firm support. The only power recliners that seem to fit my criteria are the Oscar. Ivanhoe, and Anya. I can't really tell too much because I am going entirely from photos. For a color I picked Dream Bordeaux. I really liked the Grayson chair in that color.

Do you have any suggestions?

Default Re: Power recliners and city sofa

I don't know if any of the following companies have inventory or not, but you may want to call some of them and check and see. From my experience often Design Companies tend to list a lot of manufacturers that they cary, but don't actually have much inventory on hand. Perhaps the best bet in this list would be Stower's Furniture in San Antonio. If there actually is not any Hancock and Moore inventory anywhere near you, but you do find a particular piece you are interested in, Duane can provide you a price and the shipping cost and approximate delivery timeframe if you give him a call at The Keeping Room. We bought our largest piece of Hancock and Moore in Virginia and had it shipped to southern Ohio for around $250 and about three to four weeks shipping time.

Alyson Jon Interiors 512-330-9766

Louis Shanks 512-451-6501

One Swanky Shop 830-798-0125

The Red Stag 830-629-7824

Hill Country Interiors 210-495-5768

Double-R-Drygoods 830-997-9438

Stowers Furniture 210-342-9411

Louis Shanks 210-691-1400

Brazos Valley Decorative Center 979-822-4071

Default Re: Power recliners and city sofa

I know some of those listed H&M Dealers are not in Austin, but they are all within a 100 mile radius. What I have found in the past is, that if they any Sofas the City is typically on-hand as it is smaller than most of the Sofas H&M offers, and it is also one of the most price-friendly pieces. Keep in mind that many of H&M pieces are available with their Promotional Town and Country Program at a 15% saving given the leather covers specified within the program. Only a subset of the dealers have the Town and Country Program, so you may run into some that don't know what your talking about. Duane can order any H&M styles including all those within the Town and Country Program.
    Last edited by wisejd; 10-27-2014 at 09:27 PM.