Thread: Hancock & Moore 9034-30 PR Austin Full Power Recliner Sofa in Garfield Claret

Default Hancock & Moore 9034-30 PR Austin Full Power Recliner Sofa in Garfield Claret

The Beast.

I kid you knot, this is 350 lb with the dual motorized recliners on each end of the sofa. It took three of us to unpack and load it in the truck, and there will be three men on the truck when we deliver it today. I really have to see if I can encourage H&M to design these as modular pieces to get the weight more manageable for delivery. If you order one of these, or any of the dual recliner motorized sofa from H&M, make sure you have wide doorways and halls, your delivery team is not going to be spinning this one around to and fro to maneuver it into place nor taking it up stairways to higher or lower floors. That's the downside of making pieces built to last out of hardwood frames with heavy duty mechanisms and motors, they're seriously heavy. Once you get it placed, its wonderful sofa to relax in! And of course, Garfield leather (Italian) is one of the richest in color depth in the entire H&M line.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s1_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	544 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	6630Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s2_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	2120 
Size:	138.9 KB 
ID:	6631Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s3.jpg 
Views:	702 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	6632
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore 9034-30 PR Austin Full Power Recliner Sofa in Garfield Claret

My guys got it delivered - it was a hard delivery they said, and had to lift it over a metal railing. They did it with zero damage to the sofa and the customer was so excited to get it my guys told me, he said it was even better than he could have imagined and I was really glad to hear that. He's having open heart surgery in two weeks so I pulled in all my favors at both H&M and Murrows Trucking to get it hot-rushed here. Now he has a little time to enjoy it before his procedure and will have something very nice and comfy to recover on. My guys worked hard to get THE BEAST in his home without tearing anything up and he tipped them nicely - and so did I when they came back to the store. Hard and heavy work they did today, they deserved a little bonus.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Hancock & Moore 9034-30 PR Austin Full Power Recliner Sofa in Garfield Claret

I think the sofa looks fabulous! I would love to take that baby for a test power recline!