Thread: City sofa details

scottshiv Guest

Default City sofa details

The grade 1 Columbia blackerry http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...highlight=city and the grade 2 dream Bordeaux http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...dream+bordeaux look very similar to me. The sample of dream Bordeaux that I saw had more of a matte finish than a sheen as it appears in the photo. Which is correct? At the time I wasn't even considering the Columbia blackberry but the colors are so similar I thought I would ask. Of the two which would you recommend for a city sofa? I will be using the sofa everyday but there are no pets or children.

H&M lists the height of the city sofa as 36". Is that to the top of the pillows or the top of the frame? The reason I ask is because I have 32" door that the sofa will have to fit through. Will the delivery people remove the legs of the sofa and put them back to get it through the door if necessary as part of white glove delivery? I am talking about the 9840 model.

I also like the 5858-ST PL desk chair from the town & country program in black. Is that a good choice?

When H&M ships the sofa they contact you and you contact me. Then it will arrive in about 3 weeks. Is that the drill?

Is now a good time to order or should I wait until after the holidays?

garyniv Guest

Default Re: City sofa details

In this thread Duane says the City sofa fits into a 30" door, even without taking out the legs.

Now seems like a good time to order, to take advantage of the 5% discount (until Monday).

Default Re: City sofa details

Yep. 5% off is the best H&M sale price that I'm aware of and it usually is offered in the month of Feb as well.