Thread: Well - how did I do?

Tom Hobbes Guest

Default Well - how did I do?

I already own a Hancock and Moore sofa that I got from Duane a few years ago. I just moved into a new house, need some furniture, and came across this sofa and chair/ottoman. I have actually already purchased it and have it in my home now so I am asking, how did I do?

It is described as about a year old and Antelope Chino 4 protected. I believe it is the Journey sofa, chair, and ottoman. I won't say the price for now but I am pleased with it. What do you think? Does it look like Journey in Antelope Chino 4? These pictures are only the couch. Chair/ottoman in same condition.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	couchmff.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	6667Click image for larger version. 

Name:	couchmff2.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	6668

Tom Hobbes Guest

Default Re: Well - how did I do?

Name:	mffcouchcrop.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	6669

This is a poor picture of chair and ottoman.

Looks to be in very good shape, but I can't readily identify the hides, sorry.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Tom Hobbes Guest

Thanks Duane. If I call Hancock and Moore with the serial number would they tell me what it is? What would you estimate the value of the couch, chair, and ottoman would be assuming it is the Antelope Chino 4. The sellers claimed to have paid around 10k.

Yes, they can tell you the build specs if you give them the serial number. Sorry, I don't speculate on pricing in the public forum on H&M items!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

strofferazo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hobbes View Post
    I already own a Hancock and Moore sofa that I got from Duane a few years ago. I just moved into a new house, need some furniture, and came across this sofa and chair/ottoman. I have actually already purchased it and have it in my home now so I am asking, how did I do?

It is described as about a year old and Antelope Chino 4 protected. I believe it is the Journey sofa, chair, and ottoman. I won't say the price for now but I am pleased with it. What do you think? Does it look like Journey in Antelope Chino 4? These pictures are only the couch. Chair/ottoman in same condition.

Name:	couchmff.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	6667Click image for larger version. 

Name:	couchmff2.jpg 
Views:	383 
Size:	137.5 KB 
ID:	6668
    No expert here; just a comment, it looks like a beautiful sofa and chair and they certainly look wonderful in your room, too. Congratulations!

I'd say you were very fortunate to find such beautiful pieces available so early in their useful life. Certainly is a Journey Sofa and does look to be Antelope Chino Class 4 protected (as far as the color). Most of the pre-owned Journey Sofas I have seen are in the Town and Country Program cover. Looks fantastic in your room!