Thread: Need a last minute Christmas Present in Leather Upholstery?

Default Need a last minute Christmas Present in Leather Upholstery?

Just arrived this morning if you would like something before Christmas, I can ship these out, still in the factory packing until we break them out 9 a.m. tomorrow morning and put them on the sales floor in my store. All Hancock & Moore:

* The new # 5992-3 Chantal Sofa in Angelo Creme with Ultra Down Seat, CC nails, premium Rainier finish and two pillows in Sonoma Azul. Identical to the one at the Fall Market. While I won't post the price here on the sofa and recliner (you can PM me for it), I will tell you that because its a Market Special its $ 1,473 LESS than if you came into my store and ordered it with these custom features. That's a heck of a deal.

* A 7131 Sundance Recliner in Portfolio Claret with Ultra Down Seat and Back. This one as a Market Special will be $ 225 less than the order price.

* For the adventuresome that like surprises.....I have a pair of the # 020 Hollis Benches in pot-luck leather. That means they give me a heck of a price and I take whatever remnants they have to put on them. So, I specified "Embossed Leathers, No Crazy Colors" on them. I have no idea what the leather is, but likely they are GR 5 hides. Once I unbox them, then I can't easily UPS ship them as they are shrinkwrapped to the base of the box. Do you feel lucky? <G> These will be $ 399 each plus shipping. What does a 020 sell for in GR 5? $ 543 if ordered. That's a big discount!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	020.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	110.3 KB 
ID:	6687

These pieces WILL be unpacked tomorrow morning and once on the floor, I can't re-pack them. Right now, they can go on a LTL Common Carrier Truck and be anywhere in the country in a few days, once unpacked they have to stay local or else be picked up via blanket wrap service and that will take much longer and be more costly to ship. Just thought I would put this out there for someone looking for something quickly. And if you are in the metro Washington DC area and want to see these in person, we will have them on the floor by 11 a.m. tomorrow 12/13/14.
    Last edited by drcollie; 12-12-2014 at 02:14 PM.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Default Re: Need a last minute Christmas Present in Leather Upholstery?

Wow, those are gorgeous pieces! My wife has informed me that ..."No you can't add that Sundance recliner to replace the only fabric covered chair in the room". I sure think someone would be thrilled with gifts as nice as those.

Default Re: Need a last minute Christmas Present in Leather Upholstery?

One of the 021 Hollis benches is sold, they were both in the same leather - and a GR 5. One is available in my store now @ $ 399...its quite handsome for a 'pot luck' leather.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hollis_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	176.2 KB 
ID:	6688
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.