Thread: 9840 City sofa, 4184 Laurel Sofa from H & M, or 2670 from Leathercraft

joywzy Guest

Default 9840 City sofa, 4184 Laurel Sofa from H & M, or 2670 from Leathercraft

Hi, Duane and friends,

I am new to this forum. I enjoy reading your posts for a while. I will buy leather furniture for my family room.

I am 5'3, and my husband is 5'8. So we don't want anything too deep or too tall. We also have two children. One is 15 months old, while another is 3 years old.

We like to read and play with children, or lie down to read with head resting in the arm of sofa. We like more upright back, not sloping down too much. We also like tight back, which is more stylish.

Given the dimensions and styles, I am interested in the following:
    1. 9840 city sofa from H & M
    2. 4184 Laurel Sofa from H & M
    3. 2670 from Leather craft

However, our local deal does not carry that. Does anyone lend me any ideas of how they sit in these sofas? Which one would you recommend?

Thank you for your help.

Default Re: 9840 City sofa, 4184 Laurel Sofa from H & M, or 2670 from Leathercraft

Did you read about the special offer Duane posted on his new McKinley Furniture line? Looks like a once in a lifetime deal to me. Have a look at the McKinley Furniture Web Site and maybe consider a Sofa such as the "974 Sofa". I don't know for sure, but I would think with this offer, you may be able to purchase an excellent Sofa for an equally excellent price. Regarding your stated Sofa considerations I am only personally familiar with the H&M City Sofa. I think it is very comfortable and the back is more upright than many of H&M styles. The City when seen in a showroom with other H&M Sofas looks smaller and lower to the ground than the other styles, but is quite a nice piece of furniture.

Default Re: 9840 City sofa, 4184 Laurel Sofa from H & M, or 2670 from Leathercraft

The H&M City Sofa is a top seller, and probably perfect for what you want. In the Town and Country promotional leathers (Cavalier Henna, Taupe, and Mocha) it's also the least expensive sofa that H&M offers. The Laurel is good as well, but it has a curved front, is more expensive and more formal in design. Leathercraft 2670 - I like those as I have two in my family room in my own home (note that I no longer am a Leathercraft dealer)
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

joywzy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wisejd View Post
    Did you read about the special offer Duane posted on his new McKinley Furniture line? Looks like a once in a lifetime deal to me. Have a look at the McKinley Furniture Web Site and maybe consider a Sofa such as the "974 Sofa". I don't know for sure, but I would think with this offer, you may be able to purchase an excellent Sofa for an equally excellent price. Regarding your stated Sofa considerations I am only personally familiar with the H&M City Sofa. I think it is very comfortable and the back is more upright than many of H&M styles. The City when seen in a showroom with other H&M Sofas looks smaller and lower to the ground than the other styles, but is quite a nice piece of furniture.
    Thank you for your help. Would you please give me the link regarding McKinley furniture?

joywzy Guest

Thank you,Duane.

joywzy Guest

Does anyone have experience of sitting on Laurel sofa? I might buy it for my living room.

Here is the thread about the McKinley Furniture and the link to their web site is in the second post ...just click on it.

http://www.myfurnitureforum.com/show...re-1-Time-Deal

joywzy Guest

Thank you, wisejd.