Thread: H & M to Offer Build-Your-Own?

Sioux Guest

Default H & M to Offer Build-Your-Own?

I am planning to purchase a love seat with an attached chaise and was hoping H & M would have the option of choosing pieces to create your own unique configuration (like Sherrill, Henredon, Vanguard and many others) after reading all the accolades in the forums. I also saw H & M and it is definitely more nicely tailored than comparable companies (I'm interested in fabric). Do you think they will have a build-your-own option in the future? I'm sure they can build anything you want, but that would undoubtedly be much more costly than having stock pieces the customer can put together. In the meantime, I'm considering Vanguard and Sherrill. Any opinions on which of these two is preferable? Thanks!

I don't see that happening with H&M. Most build-your-own programs revolve around changing minor parts of a piece, whereas adding a chaise on the end is serious frame work modifications.

Vanguard and Sherrill are both highly regarded lines. Either one will probably meet your expectations.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.