Hello I am new to the forum. I have found it to be very informative.

I am interested in a sofa I saw on ClubFurniture.com. The last leather set I purchased only lasted a few years so this time I want to get something that might last longer. I have been shopping on this site and saw a sofa that I liked called the Soho. Drcollie do you have an opinion as to how long this sofa might last: http://www.clubfurniture.com/soho.html . I have an active family so I want something that is sturdy. I don’t really know all that much about furniture. Do you know who makes this sofa?

I wanted to order some swatches from them. They say on their site that you can order a limited amount of free swatches which you will receive in 7-10 days. They also said if you want to get a larger selection of swatches you have to place a preliminary order and then they will then send you these swatches more quickly by priority mail which you will get in a few days. They will then send you a kit and if you don't like the swatches you can cancel your order. What I couldn't understand is why do you need to place an order to get swatches. Doesn't this seem odd? What do you think?

Any comments would be appreciated.