Thread: Patron Sofa

Default Patron Sofa

Does anyone have the Patron sofa ? I keep coming back to this sofa, but am concerned about comfort & the back height. Currently I have 2 sofa's in a L configuration. I plan to replace with sofa & 2 chairs. All pieces "float" in the room as it is open floor plan. Where I plan to place the sofa is about 6 feet from the wall ( console table and occasional chairs are along wall ) and there is a walkway behind to go to an opening into the other rooms of the house , it would also face my fireplace. Currently I have a sofa similar to the HM Bradley sofa ..
    Any feedback is appreciated

Default Re: Patron Sofa

I have a Patron Chair in my store at the moment, if you are in the Metro Wash DC region you can come check it out.

https://www.myfurnitureforum.com/sho...ghlight=patron

Is your concern the height being too tall? Its going to be about 3" taller than your typical English Arm like the Bradley, so its not that much taller - just enough to allow for some head support. If you are looking for a low profile piece, this won't be it, but if you want a comfortable sofa, this is right on target. I have two Monaco sofas in my own home right now that my wife doesn't like, she wants something taller - and the Patron would fit my room very nicely to be larger than my Monacos and a bit deeper seated as well.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.