Thread: Looking for Pink Chair

legalpink Guest

Default Looking for Pink Chair

Hi all - I am attempting to furnish my first apartment, and I saw these chairs that I really want, but I can't seem to find where they are from. If anyone has any idea where I can buy this chair, please let me know! Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pinkchair.jpeg 
Views:	304 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	234  
    Last edited by legalpink; 05-03-2009 at 11:42 AM.

Was there a photo to go with this post? If so, you can attach it to your posts and it will display in the thread. Just scroll down below your text box and click on "manage attachments" then add your photo there, upload it, then complete your post.

IF you want to go back and attach it to your original post and include it, you can do that as well using the EDIT function, then ADVANCED options.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

eft Guest

Great chairs! Where did you see them/where did you get the picture?

Sarah Guest

You may find some simlar looking chairs on www.clubfurniture.com or www.overstock.com
    I have not seen those chairs in particular but I know that both online places carry chairs with similar styles to the ones you posted.

legalpink Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eft View Post
    Great chairs! Where did you see them/where did you get the picture?
    they are in the "furnished model apartment" of the apartment building that i will be living in next year. the resident manager said she thinks they are from someplace like West Elm or CB2, but I can't find them on the websites. I took the photo with my phone so that I could try and locate the chairs....I actually e-mailed the resident manager and she is supposed to ask the woman who did all the decorating, but who knows when she will get back to me!

legalpink Guest

Just to follow up - the chairs are from Room&Board and it is called the Bianco Chair and the color is Valor Blush. The website says that there is "Limited Availability" and when it is added to the cart it says you need to call for more information. Oh well, I guess I won't be getting those chairs!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

eft Guest

It's worth a call anyways. Happy shopping!