Hi, I live in Southern Maryland, not to be confused with Baltimore or Northern Maryland. I live in St. Mary's County, and we are starving for good quality furniture stores in our area. Consequently, I have to either venture over Wilson Bridge to Virginia or go to Northern Maryland for mid to higher end quality case goods or upholstery. I have been known to travel to High Point, NC or Hickory in order to see,touch and feel furniture. I have done quite well in the past with purchasing furniture down there, but now the shipping prices are starting to rise. Purchasing furniture is a frightening experience now with so many stores going under. I went to Gallaghans in Fredericksburg, VA about three weeks ago. The salesperson was nice, but the store looked like it was in complete disaray. I mentioned that to the salesperson, and she advised me that they were restructuring the store. Of course, now I see a TV ad this week mentioning that they are going out of business! I am in the market for a contemporary/transitional sofa. Thank goodness I didn't see anything at Gallaghan's. I have seen a sofa that I like from Ethan Allan. It is not 8 hand way tied, but it sits good. I looked up Ethan Allan in Consumer Affairs and have seen quite a few complaints about their workmanship and not making good on repairs. I am afraid they may go under next, and would hate to purchase something from them and have all sorts of problems. Wesley Hall has what appears to be the identical sofa, but I can't find a store so I can actually sit on the sofa. It is important to me that a sofa is constructed well and is also comfortable to sit on. I am confused as to what is better - a two cushioned sofa or three cushioned sofa. Are sinuous springs a good substitute for a great 8 hand way tied sofa? By the way, I found out about this site because of "That Home Site" forum. While I was not a member, I often read many of the posts since 2000. So there must be something about this site that made me want to become a member! Thanks!