Thread: Mismatched Couch and Chair

Laxplaya7974 Guest

Default Mismatched Couch and Chair

Hi! I am new to this forum (I have been looking around but this is my first post). I just purchased a Hancock and Moore City Sofa from Duane in Document Honey and I had a question about down the road. In a few months (6 - 12), my girlfriend and I might want to add a Chair and Ottoman to our living room also when we can afford it.

I know that because of Leather variances we wont get one that matches perfectly, so I wanted to see if anyone had any pictures of their living rooms with slightly or greatly mismatched leather pieces or opinions on how it looks.

We will be going with Hancock and Moore again for the chair but we are not sure if it will be the City Chair or a different one. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

-Chris

Hi Chris,

I'll have to take a photo of my family room and the mismatched leather colors I have in there (one Leathercraft, one Brad-Young, one Hancock and Moore piece). I might be shamed into replacing the 11-year-old B-Y piece if I do, however <g>

Duane
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Sarah Guest

I like the look of various shades of leather & feel that it gives a certain "depth" to a room when more than one shade is used.

Once my recliner arrives, I'll upload a picture of the room that it will sit in. The ottoman in that room is a light brown and the recliner will be more of a medium-brown.