Thread: Presenting my brand-new H&M Kilby Lounger in Berkshire Harness!

dr56 Guest

Default Presenting my brand-new H&M Kilby Lounger in Berkshire Harness!

Yeah! I just received my H&M 7092 Kilby Lounger in Berkshire Harness!!! It is beautiful and the leather is the perfect color, texture, etc. etc.

Home Delivery Service called me a day earlier than my scheduled delivery to see if they could deliver it today and they accommodated my coming and going schedule today and were waiting for me when I arrived home with our new chair. They were very professional and even moved my old chair as I was not expecting them today. Very good service! Thanks Duane!

I am going to attempt posting a pic or two but please note the color of the leather shows different in the photo than actual. The photo showing the leather a bit darker is more accurate. Sorry, but I bascially have a point & shoot and am not a photographer by any means!

Thanks so much to Duane for his time and expertise as this was such a major decision for me. This chair is solid and perfect in every way!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03379.jpg 
Views:	541 
Size:	169.1 KB 
ID:	239   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03387.jpg 
Views:	635 
Size:	186.1 KB 
ID:	240  

A day early! Fantastic, Diane! Looks like it really came out nice, I like the color. I know you struggled with this one going over budget, but I know in the long run that it will pay off for you.

Glad to hear you were pleased with Home Delivery Service as well.

Thanks for your support!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

puhmuckel Guest

Default Nice chair

Looks really comfy and the color won't show wear and tear as much I think.

Sarah Guest

Yay! I'm so excited for you - I know how much you have wanted this chair. Enjoy it!

dr56 Guest

Default Loving my chair more each day!

My recliner is only getting more comfortable each day and we are now fighting over who can sit in it. LOL! My daughters are pairing up in the chair and I have to bargain with them to get "my turn". So funny. There is nothing like the smell of brand new leather! Love it!!!!

Thanks again to Duane for assisting me with this long, drawn out purchase!!! Oh, and my husband loves it which was questionable as he never actually sat in this chair. Phew! I knew he would. Now we will have to get a few more to make everyone happy!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the hard-working Moms out there!

Diane

organic_smallhome Guest

Who knew a recliner could be so beautiful? Congratulations.

karlos Guest

Cool

Looks great, I love the color. and quality, we just got the kodiak sofa and love it. I am looking for a recliner with good back and neck support and comfy to fall asleep in , How does yours feel in the back cushions Thanks Karl

dr56 Guest

Hi Karlos,

I can attest that I have definitely fallen asleep in this recliner and my husband as well. I bought it without my husband taking it for a test drive and, thankfully, he loves it and the comfort of it. It has great neck and back support. You do, however, have to try it out yourself, I think to be sure. It is so hard to pick a recliner sight unseen and I had to drive a bit to test drive this one. It does get more comfy in time and sometimes I am fighting for the chair with my kids. We all love it and it is a good looking recliner which is sometimes hard to find with a recliner.