Thread: Red Chancellor Sofa

puhmuckel Guest

Default Red Chancellor Sofa

Finally got around to posting my thoughts about the Chancellor Sofa in Red. All I can say is that I LOVE it. Its beautiful, comfortable and the leather is so subtle soft.....I could go on and on. Ottoman is beautiful as well and I am so glad that I got the one that rolls around to make me more comfortable. My dog scratched the cushions on the new sofa on the very first day, when he was making his bed. He now refuses to sit on the Natuzzi and I can't blame him. I have posted some pictures on rate my space. Can you see the 50 inch TV?

Here it goes:

http://www.athomewith.com:80/communi...serid=40431220

Smile Red Chancellor Sofa

Love the color I tried to talk DH into red wouldn't go for it maybe next time around.

Sarah Guest

What a great sofa! It is absolutely gorgeous - enjoy it!

Looks Great! I trust delivery went smoothly? I'm partial to red leather as well, I like the look (perhaps its because the majority of leather I see pass through here is brown?). You picked a good hide on that one as well, Equestrian as I recall from memory. I do like that leather, its 'real leather', and not heavily processed, yet should hold up well to use.

You have very tall ceilings in that room, they must be close to 12' high?

Thanks for being a customer of my store and putting your confidence in me.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

dr56 Guest

Default Stunning....

Your red sofa is simply stunning! Great choice and I hope some day when I don't need to be so practical I will be the owner of a red leather sofa or chair....my favorite! Thank you for sharing.