Thread: Thanks Duane!

wandibiri Guest

Default Thanks Duane!

There are numerous reports here on positive experiences with The Keeping Room but I also wanted to add my voice. Started looking at furniture early this year, not specifically considering leather, nor aware of Hancock and Moore. Came across this website and read numerous posts trying to decide which direction to go.

Thought I would take a trip to North Carolina hoping to see the pieces that I was interested in somewhere down there. Duane suggested a factory tour and arranged for that over the Spring. It was just as everyone has described, a unique experience! Jimmy Moore was an extremely delightful and gracious host, he took me around to most areas of the factory, answered my many questions, allowed me to take the leather samples I wanted, arranged for me to test the cushions that I was interested in, all in all an awesome experience.

In regards to Duane…what can I say that has not already been said? I consider myself a demanding customer in the sense that I expect professionalism, competence, to be treated with respect, for people to get back to me in a timely manner, and of course for products to be represented in an honest way, with their pros and cons so that I am not set up for surprises. In every sense of the word I have found that Duane has not only met, but also far exceeded these expectations. His expertise goes without saying, but I can also personally attest to his patience, honesty, and excellent communication, all which made it very easy for me not to only order what I initially had in mind but in fact additional pieces of furniture. Another important aspect for me considering the investment is what I call ‘piece of mind’, meaning, if something would ever come up I am sure I will not be left hanging. I have no concerns in this regard!

All worked perfectly and I could not have asked for a better experience overall. The furniture was delivered a few weeks ago, just beautiful-even more so than I had expected.

My most sincere appreciation to Duane for all his help!!! Also thanks to everyone here for their questions, comments, pictures, and everything else that facilitated the process for me. Pictures coming soon!

wanda

Default Re: Thanks Duane!

Thank you so much, Wanda. You were not demanding at all, in fact you were a pleasure to work with in every aspect. I thought it was a great idea for you to tour H&M, because once you do that you see for yourself and can dismiss all the 'sales hype' you get from the dealers (like me!). A factory tour really makes you a believer in their product and you can see for yourself what is going on in the build, and no one gives a tour like Jimmy Moore, that's for sure. It's a big investment to purchase multiple pieces and you did your due diligence - smart shoppers make the best (and most happy) customers. I appreciate your putting your trust in me for your order, its many miles between Texas and Virginia. Look forward to see the photos posted here.

Duane
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.