I have a fairly narrow area off hallway, and we want to change the two barstools. Prefer the barstools below the 33 3/4 countertop bottom, for occasional slide under purposes, and preferably with low back support. At this point, I have only found backless stools, such as the Hancock and Moore Burberry, or the Stickley Jamestown swivel stools, which will slide completely under those dimensions. Hancock and Moore has the radius barstool, but it doesn't give dimensions in counter height. Their bar height dimension is is 40.75, so I assume the counter height one would be about 6 inches less. at 34.75. It won't slide completely under, but at least won't show above the top of 35 inch countertop. The top of the countertop is 35 inches, so the Radius bar stool would at least be below eye level. They are for daily use by adults. Disappointed that the H&M online catalog doesn't give counter height dimensions.

Recommendations on counter height low back swivel bar stools. Don't want to go over $ 1000 per bar stool.