We headed down to Orange County, Ca. to start looking for a new mattress. Traffic going in to Los Angeles is terrible these days and we wanted to check out a few manufactureres.

Even though we knew we most likely would not buy a mattress there we tried Bloomingdales. We had a very helpful saleslady who tried to talk us into a mattress brand we had never heard of. It's made just for Bloomingdales. Not even going to consider that one even though we were told it has a 20 year non prorated warranty.

After that we hit a small store that carries Royal Pedic. They didn't carry much and knew even less so that didn't work either.

Finally we went to a local store and got the typical sleezy salesman who tried to talk us into buying today with the usual "I can give you a great dea todayl" talk.

My husband still wants to see if the store we bought our current mattress will cover it under warranty, but I'm pretty sure they won't. They come out to reinspect it next week.

We did like one of the Royal Pedic's, but with only having 2 different beds it was not enough to compare. Once we have the reinspection done I'll see about going into the Factory showroom and looking there. I really was hoping that we could see more than one or two beds and talk with someone who was experienced and knew what they were selling. Oh well.