You won't believe this guess what happened??? Today right here where I live I went into a very expensive furniture store (small town we only have 3 and the others sell junk). So I walked up and low and behold guess what they had in the window. It was the September Sectional I LOVED IT! Not the price they had on it but it was nice. Color was okay it was so called married cover anyway I was just so excited to get to see it in person and SIT ON IT. This is what they told me they said "it is on sale" so I asked how much is it. He said we have a heck of a deal right now it is 50% off. I was shocked 50% can you believe that! So I sat on it really started liking it then he said it is $8,000.00 so I said "so it is 50% off $8,000.00" he said "no that is the sale price he said it normally sells for $16,000.00 but it is 50% right now. YIKES! Sorry Duane but I can't remember what the ball park price was I know we talked about it but I know you did not tell me $16,000.00. Now do you see why I HATE DEALING WITH LOCAL STORES!

They did have a Bernhardt Sectional that was nice part upohlstry/part leather called the Foster (it was nice) and it was on sale fro $4,300.00 with not much leather on it except for the arms and bottom trim.

I am really leaning on the September now. Hope to hear your thoughts soon! Bev - I wish I had time to call maybe I will get a chance tomorrow. Oh I will try to get the BY samples off to you tomorrow.