Hi there, thank you very much for this forum I am learning a lot! My husband and I are getting ready to decorate our apartment in DC - we have never purchased a sofa before. We love the chesterfield style sofas. However, we are both pretty short - I'm 5'5 and he's 5'7 and most chesterfield sofas are too deep for us. I want to be able to sit in the sofa with my feet on the ground and my back against the sofa without needing a throw pillow. Today I sat on a button tufted sofa at arhaus that was very comfortable and they said it was 38" deep (as opposed to 40 which seems to be more the norm). I do think arhaus are overpriced, but so far all I have access to are big box stores. Duane, can you suggest any brands and models that you carry (we are local to you) that would satisfy our love of tufts and buttons but be shallow enough for us shorties to be comfortable in? Can you also give an indication of price range for a standard size leather sofa in that style from a quality manufacturer? Thank you very much for your help.