Wonderful forum--I've learned a lot here, and I'm now leaning towards H&M thanks to what I've read here (as opposed to the B-Y we first saw and liked).

I'm dragging (hopefully) my husband to FurnitureLand South tomorrow (we live about 100 miles away) to sofa sit. I've already been to 2 of the bigger places in my area to browse, and they don't have much to try out.

From looking at the online catalog, we like the 'Journey' recliner and sofa. What I like about H&M is that you can get replacement cushion cores if you someday need to, so does anyone know if they can also be replaced on that particular recliner and sofa back cushions (they aren't the loose variety). Hubby doesn't want the bolster (is it called?) look ("double" cushion back).

And question about which leather grade to look at: we have 2 cats, and while they don't intentionally scratch on furniture, they can't help but have their back claws "engaged" when they jump off. I know some leathers show marks worse than others. We currently have a leather ottoman they've spent years jumping and playing on, and they've never punctured it, but if you look closely, you do see lots of "scratches". I just want the most forgiving for pet owners.... Of course, with new furniture, we'll do our best to discourage the new leather pieces (there will be 2 fabric chairs in the room, also, which they'll probably prefer).

Thanks!!!