Okay, so after more reading here, I saw somewhere that Duane doesn't really "like" the Document leather (much prefers others instead)? I guess we just accepted what the H&M rep pointed us to--the colors that Journey was available in. Did she just mean the T and C ones, perhaps? There was only the 2 that were in the color we had in mind. Anyway, after explaining to my husband that there are probably other--and better--leathers we didn't see, we are going to look again (at a nearby dealer--I'll never get him back to FLS). I see 'Antelope' discussed. A picture of it in Saddle looks like it might come close to his desired color (brown with hint of red to keep it from being "boring brown"). What's better than 'Document' without breaking the bank to make up the difference? Or, how much more is that sofa in Antelope?

So many things to decide! And I'm indecisive to begin with.

If Journey has about the same comfort level as Austin, I think we should go with that because I just see that extra "flap" (of the 2 cushion back) beckoning to my one playful cat who likes to hide. Also, in the Austin non-powered recliner--the rep said that the foot was heavy enough to cause it to be an issue for some to lower it. We don't want powered and don't want an ottoman for that particular chair (though I LOVED the Austin tilt back).

Thanks!