Thread: Help me in my search!! please!!

Laxplaya7974 Guest

Default Help me in my search!! please!!

Hey Guys,

I have been looking for this for sometime now to no avail and decided it is time to ask the forum! I have a record collection (albums) and I need to find a piece of furniture to hold the records! I have been looking around for one that looks good and I have not found anything. Most of our other furniture is cherry, so that would be best.

Any ideas where to look/ what companies to look at??

Thanks!!

Chris

Need more info.....style, sizes, configuration wanted???
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Laxplaya7974 Guest

The rest of our house is in Cherry. I am not looking for a "retro" style or dutch like many of them are, just a classic looking, sturdy solid wood record cabinet. I guess I dont know exactly how to describe the style I am looking for..

I am looking for one that is not too large. It needs to fit about 100 - 200 records, but we have a small house so preferably no more than about 2-3 ft wide and no more than about 4 ft tall.

I am not sure what you mean by configuration wanted? I would like the records to stand up in the case and not lay flat.. is that what you mean?

Thank you!!

Laxplaya7974 Guest

It will be in the living room with a brown H&M Sofa, a Cherry top Dining Table (farm style) and a TV stand that we have not picked out yet but will most likely be either cherry or white painted with a cherry top. The rug in the room is Mackenzie Childs (very colorful with fish on it). I am not sure if this helps describe the style, but I thought it might help explain what the room looks like.

Thank you again!

Without going custom, this is all I can think of. Both of these pieces are in my store and both are discontinued suppliers. $ 999 on the red painted pie safe and $ 1,499 on the white sideboard with glass shelves (has integrated 3-level interior lighting). The sideboard is about 5 feet in length, however.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Piesafe.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	283   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CanalD.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	158.0 KB 
ID:	284  
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.