Thread: new sofa

karlos Guest

Talking new sofa

My new kodiak sofa is here and i figured out how to post photos I think??? we love the antelope harness and need more furniture for the great room...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new home 059.jpg 
Views:	1279 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	304   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new home 060.jpg 
Views:	1273 
Size:	184.0 KB 
ID:	305   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new home 061.jpg 
Views:	972 
Size:	180.3 KB 
ID:	306  
    Last edited by karlos; 09-08-2009 at 11:50 PM.

That looks REALLY good, Antelope is such a great leather (I know.... I know, its expensive, but you sure can tell the difference even in a photo). So how is the comfort, Karl? I know we spoke about that at length on the phone - did it meet your expectations?

<grin> That's not a La-Z-Boy recliner I see in the background is it? <grin>

That's really a good setup, the ottoman used with the sofa. I think its superior to sofas with recliners built into the ends. Thanks for posting photos!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

karlos Guest

Its worth every penny for top quality leather, its not sticky like the big box store junk. I cant keep my kids off of it now I will have to feed them cherrios to balance my budget, ha ha... I need another recliner that lazy boy is garbage and it pushes your head forward resulting in making my chiropractor happy! any one want it? would those end tables in dark stain look good in here?

You've been ruined now, Karl, the La-Z-Boy will never be the same once you've had H&M in the house.

I have to say, those side tables would be perfect. I'd personally do them in the dark tiger maple. Your sofa is what I designed them for. Shipping to you is going to be a tad pricey though, but you probably already knew that.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Sarah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by karlos View Post
    Its worth every penny for top quality leather, its not sticky like the big box store junk. I cant keep my kids off of it now I will have to feed them cherrios to balance my budget, ha ha... I need another recliner that lazy boy is garbage and it pushes your head forward resulting in making my chiropractor happy! any one want it? would those end tables in dark stain look good in here?
    That sofa is gorgeous & absolutely perfect for your space - enjoy it!

Ha! My old la-z-boy did the very same thing. I always felt like I was forced to sit w/ my chin on my chest since the back cushion was broken down & all that remained fluffy was the headrest. I'm soooooo thankful for my new H&M recliner - it is amazing!

organic_smallhome Guest

Nothing like quality. And it shines here. Gorgeous sofa!