Thread: H&M springfield lounger

Sarah Guest

Default H&M springfield lounger

Our new lounger (recliner) arrived on Friday & we love it!
    leather: frisco saddle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0510.jpg 
Views:	940 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	308   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0497.jpg 
Views:	701 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	309  

Good color pick, Sarah. It works well in that room. You're the very first of my customers to order that model, and I've never tried one out in person. How is the sitting comfort level in the chair? Neck and back support in various recline positions? Width and depth on the sear interior?

Thanks!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

Sarah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drcollie View Post
    Good color pick, Sarah. It works well in that room. You're the very first of my customers to order that model, and I've never tried one out in person. How is the sitting comfort level in the chair? Neck and back support in various recline positions? Width and depth on the sear interior?

Thanks!
    Interior width: 21"
    Interior depth: 23"

The comfort is a good compromise for us. The depth is perfect for my tall husband and it is extremely comfortable for me when I place a decorative pillow at the back of the chair. (I'm a full foot shorter than my husband so it is hard for us to agree on a chair).

The chair offers great support for my bad back & is not "mushy" at all. When I recline in the chair, my head angle is more or less up so if I want to look forward to watch TV, I prop a pillow behind my head. If our living room were arranged w/ a plasma on TOP of the fireplace mantle, this chair would have the perfect positioning when in recline. (see pictures below to view our TV placement).

This leather is soooooo buttery soft/smooth and is not sticky/tacky at all! It's only a grade 2 so I can only imagine what the grades 3, 4, & 5 must be like.

Here are a couple more pictures of the chair . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0515.jpg 
Views:	547 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	310   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0525.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	311  

dr56 Guest

Default Finally....your chair is stunning!

Hi Sarah!

Wow, I love the chair and the leather is perfect. I would have never picked that leather looking at it on-line but WOW I love it. The color is perfect and I love the chair styling. It looks like a comfy chair for my husband. I like your chairside table as well. Good job, Sarah! Thanks so much for posting. I also love your sideboard. What's next?????

I think H&M needs an interactive site to see the leathers on the piece you hope to purchase because those who do not have vision (me, that is) it would help immensely. Your chair and leather choice are a perfect example. You did a great job with your choice and it sits perfectly in your family room.

Diane

karlos Guest

Default nice

Sarah, that is a great looking recliner, there is so many recliner choices and not many places to sit on more than 2 pieces that it is hard to chose the right fitting one. I guess we all need to visit the factory!