Hi Duane, I was considering the BY 676-95 sofa last fall, but then had some unexpected expenses, so couldn't move forward on that. I am now considering a sofa purchase, but would really appreciate your advice and recommendation first. We want a stationary sofa that we will be using for lounging, watching tv, napping etc. Often my husband & I both stretch our legs out on the sofa at the same time while watching tv, so we would like a roomy, deep sofa that is not too formal looking. Does the BY 676-95 suit or would you recommend a different frame in the BY lineup? I know your favourite leather in the BY collection is 9055 & I do love it in "Old World Fudge". I understand it is a grade 5 and will be more expensive of course. What do you think about leather 9050 (grade 3, I think), and is it available in a blackish brown color (like Old World Fudge)? Recommendation/advice? And finally, if a leather is Aniline, does it mean that it is "Full TOP Grain"? Thank you very much, and I apologize for so many questions.