Hi Duane,
My wife and I are planning our Living Room now and decided to blend a fabric sofa with two leather side chairs. We both like the TK Longfellow sofa and the H&M Ricky chair (5831-1).

We haven't sat in the Longfellow sofa, so any comments about it would be welcomed.

It took a lot of effort to decide on our Family Room sofa, but happily the H&M Westwood sofa in Tiburon Mink leather has worked out well. We'll probably stick with the Tiburon leather for the chairs, but this time in Peacock color for design accent. I'll request a couple of samples separately since we've only seen it in web pictures.

As hard as it was to choose the leather for our first good sofa, the prospect of choosing a fabric is dizzying. The variety compared with leather is staggering and of course we can only feel what we ask for samples of. We're looking for a blue pattern with a contemporary feel that will wear well and go great with the Tiburon Peacock leather (teal). The room's carpet and walls are tannish and it's adjacent to the Dining room with deep red walls. The fabric needs to wear well with dogs and be comfortable as it may move to our family room in a possible future relocation.

We'd appreciate any suggestions.

Lastly, is it reasonable to coordinate the orders to TK and H&M for a single delivery to us. I would expect that to cost less than two separate shipments.

Thanks!