I have some of the lowest prices in the USA on items such as Hancock and Moore, and other pieces as well. Those fireball prices rely on a steady volume of sales to keep the engine going - that's the only way margins can remain so low. Incoming orders have dropped off severely the past several months. I currently have a number of quotes out to many here on this forum, and I believe I will have to change my pricing structure at the end of this month in order to remain a viable business. Credit card fees and insurance continue to rise, yet volume is slowing. I will continue to honor all previous quotes until July 31st, so if you are considering a purchase that will allow you a little more than two weeks to make a final decision and submit your order.

Two examples, so you can see how it will affect some pieces:

A H&M # 7056 Restoration Recliner in Grade 1 leather is currently quoted at $ 1,397. After July 31st, it will quote at $ 1,470 + Shipping

A H&M Town and Country (Married Cover) # 9749 September Sofa in Document Copper is currently $ 2,193. After July 31st it will quote at
$ 2,309 + Shipping.

This new price structure will still be aggressive, and I think you will find it still will offer attractive price points. This is actually the structure I had in place one year ago! The past 12 months I tested a theory to see how much volume I could do by being hyper-aggressive on price, and the experiment has not earned enough income to the level needed to maintain those price points. Volume needs to be roughly 3x the current level over the past 6 months to maintain that kind of structure. Sorry that I cannot keep them there for you.

As always, thanks for your continued support and trusting me with your business. All prior quotes are good through the month of July.