Finding the right furniture for our very used family room is being difficult. Have found some pieces but not the more contempory ones we are leaning toward. Considering the Restoration sofa and lounger (2), or possibly the Lennon sofa and chairs and an ottoman, also considering the Metro.
Space is somewhat limited. I am 5'1" and my husband is 5'9". We really want something comfortable and the chair or lounger must be were I can sit and use the laptop and my elbows be able to type comfortably. OR what about Diovan. Any suggestions?

The other issue I am struggling with is whether to go with all leather and part leather and part fabric. Seems leather lasts longer from what many say.
Any input with the fabric on H & M. It is possible the 2 chairs/lounger may be beside each other.

Last with leather, does anyone have pictures or input with the lighter colors of leather. We have always had light colored leather. Our walls are light beige and we are getting ready to put in hardwood oak to match the dining room which will be medium red oak (?gunstock). But then the darker colors look pretty with the walls but wonder if will darkened the room too much.

Any input is appreciated. Also thanks Duane for the emails. You are very knowledgeable and I value your input. I may be needing you.
Thanks.