Thread: Order TImes

Default Order TImes

Just a quick heads-up (not much traffic on the list, is everyone on summer vacation?).

If you're looking for new furniture (sofa, recliner, etc) for football season this fall, the time to order is now. Every year, without fail, in late August/early September I get a rash of orders and folks want their pieces in time to watch their favorite teams. Nope! When you wait that long, its going to be Halloween to Thanksgiving when they arrive!
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.

We will be in the store this week, what's a good day/time. We want to try to focus some time to make a decision on a new chair to compliment our existing Austin sofa/chair, or a new sofa/chair/ottoman to replace the Austin set. PM me so we set our schedule for a time you are available.

By the way your ride to Harper's Ferry sounded like great fun. Did you take the scenic route along the river? We have made the drive and the Shenandoah is beautiful in that area.

Larry

Hey Larry,

Planning on being there all week....come on in!

We took the Charlestown Pike (RT 9) into the mountains. I'm sure you've been on that road. Right after you cross into W.VA at the summit, there's a little road called Chestnut Ridge that makes a sharp right just past the gas station that runs along the mountain top. It rides like a roller coaster! That comes down the mountain steeply right onto RT 340 by the Potomac, just a mile south of Harpers Ferry. That whole area from Middleburg VA (Snickersville Turnpike is another great road) to Shepardstown WV is picture perfect.
    Duane Collie
    Straight answers from thirty-six years in the business.
    My Private Messages are Disabled - Please ask questions here in the forum.